SPYDAZWEB CHAT HUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The value of life

Go down

The value of life Empty The value of life

Post  landuan Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:14 pm

In a seminar, a famous speaker did not speak a prologue, hands are
held high with a 20 dollar bill.
200 people face in the room, he asked: "Who the 20 dollars?" A hand went up. He added: "I intend to give you 20 dollars in this one, but before that, please allow me to do one thing." He said, the notes crumpled, and then asked: "Who needs. "there are people who raise their hands.

He added: "So, if I do this then what will happen?" He notes thrown on the ground, they set foot on one foot, and grind it with their feet. Then he picked up the money, money has become dirty and wrinkled.
"Now who still wants?" Or someone raised his hand.
"My friends, you have a lesson in meaningful lessons. No matter how I treat money goes on, you still want it, because it did not depreciate. It is still 20 dollars value. Life on the road, we will many times by their own decisions and circumstances that come down, grind to pieces and even bullying. we seem to feel worthless. But no matter what happens or what will happen in God's eyes, you will never lose value. In his view , dirty or clean, crumpled or neat, you are still priceless. life's worth in what we do, we make the characters do not count on, but on our own! you are unique - always Do not forget that

! "

landuan

Back to top Go down